A cloud storage system and an active energy management tool.
Flexible tool that enables the continuous development of the application
Essential both in savings determination and in exact tracking of energy use
System compatible with the International Measurement and Verification Protocol of Energy Savings (IPMVP).
Useful tool in the implementation and application of the Energy Management Standard ISO 50001.
Energy savings cannot be determined directly because they represent, in fact, the lack of energy use. Thus the savings are quantified by measuring and comparing the use before and after the implementation of energy efficiency solutions, and also making the necessary adjustments, in order to relate to the same environmental conditions.
By implementing the MOVI measurement and verification system offered by Servelect you get an overview on the effectiveness of implementing optimization projects, by monitoring the use/the energy costs before and after implementation of solutions.
Configure alarms to identify the use and exceeded costs thresholds, to identify the lack of measurements or detection of anomalies in use. Thus, you are alerted by alarms (via SMS, e-mail or when you log in the graphical interface) where the set values/use limits are exceeded.
1. Identifying processes optimization solutions, that are technically and economically feasible.
2. Identifying optimal financing solutions, for integrated implementation of feasible projects.
3. Technical assistance and regular energy-related visits performed by Servelect specialists.
4. Active energy management through timely identification of problems occurred and proposal of corrective measures.
5. Energy performance evaluation compared with the company’s objectives and with other companies in the market with a similar profile of activity.
Do you want to benefit from a flexible tool that helps you actively monitor consumption and efficiency of implemented energy optimization projects?