Description of the Complex Energy Audit conducted by Servelect:
- Defines in full agreement with the Beneficiary the boundary to be audited, focusing on the areas with potential for efficiency improvement.
- Collects and analyses historical consumption and production data.
- Performs energy measurements in terms of quality and quantity.
- Performs calculations and prepares the actual energy balance.
- Identifies organizational solutions, with immediate results.
- Substantiates optimization solutions which are feasible from a technical point of view.
- Performs calculations and prepares the optimized energy balance.
- Performs economic analyses for the proposed investment, by means of specific financial indicators.
- Draws up a plan of measures and actions and establishes the order of priorities in terms of feasibility.
- Submits to the Beneficiary a substantiated presentation of the post-audit results.
Your benefits from the implementation of the solutions proposed by the Audit Report:
- Sets out an energy strategy, in relation with the development and production enhancement plans, with a view to a sustainable optimization of the specific cost per unit of product.
- Return on investment on the account of the savings generated.
- Optimization if the performance of the industrial equipment/machinery: cooling and air compressors, furnaces, thermal plants, ventilation and pumping systems, mills, homogenizers etc.
- Monitoring and control of the energy and technological processes.
- Reduced occupancy of the maintenance staff, by reducing the corrective maintenance of the plant.
- Increased operational safety.
Scope of application:
- All types of enterprises or buildings.
- Industrial and/or logistic parks.
- Electric and thermal power producers (CHP).
- Cold storage.
Complex Energy Audit conducted by Servelect: Quantal Prima, Nestle Romania, Wienerberger, Frauenthal Automotive, Lapp Insulators, Pehart Tec, Sanex Lasselsberger, Amann Romania etc.