Description of an Electrical Energy Audit conducted by Servelect:
- Defines in full agreement with the Beneficiary the electric boundary to be audited, focusing on the areas with potential for efficiency improvement.
- Collects and analyses historical consumption and production data.
- Performs electric energy measurements in terms of quality and quantity.
- Performs calculations and prepares the actual electric energy balance.
- Identifies organisational solutions, with immediate results.
- Substantiates optimization solutions which are feasible from a technical point of view.
- Performs calculations and prepares the optimized electric energy balance.
- Performs economic analyses for the proposed investment, by means of specific financial indicators.
- Draws up a plan of measures and actions and establishes the order of priorities in terms of feasibility.
- Submits to the Beneficiary a substantiated presentation of the post-audit results.
Your benefits from the implementation of the solutions proposed by Audit Report:
- Setting out an energy strategy, in relation with the development and increased production plans, with a view to a sustainable optimization of the specific cost per unit of product.
- Return on investment on the account of the savings generated.
- Monitoring and control of the energy and operating processes.
- Reduced occupancy of the maintenance staff, by reducing the corrective maintenance of the plant.
- Increased operational safety.
Scope of application:
- All types of enterprises or buildings.
- Electric power producers (CHE, CEE, CEF, CHP).
- Urban public transportation companies using electric traction networks.
Electrical Energy Audit conducted by Servelect: Comau Romania, Antrepriza de Reparatii si Lucrari Cluj, Lapp Insulators, Sanex Lasselsberger, Wienerberger, Comelf, Enel Distributie Dobrogea, Plimob, Assa Abloy, Frauenthal Automotive, Cesiro etc.