Why a Thermal Energy Audit?
- Because that way you shall benefit from a realistic "radiography" of the way the energy is consumed by the thermal equipment. We clearly determine the share of consumption and the thermal loads required for each process stage and auxiliary flows, for heating or household water.
- Because the core purpose of the Thermal Energy Audit is to substantiate and estimate, by means of a cost-benefit analysis, feasible solutions for improving the energy efficiency.
Description of the Thermal Energy Audit conducted by Servelect:
- Defines in full agreement with the Beneficiary the thermal boundary to be audited, focusing on the areas with potential for efficiency improvement.
- Collects and analyses historical consumption and production data.
- Determines the actual energy balance items for:
- utilities networks, according to usage: transport, distribution.
- plants for production processes.
- Identifies organizational solutions, with immediate results.
- Substantiates optimization solutions which are feasible from a technical point of view.
- Performs calculations and prepares the optimized thermal energy balance.
- Performs economic analyses for the proposed investment, by means of specific financial indicators.
- Draws up a plan of measures and actions and establishes the order of priorities in terms of feasibility.
- Submits to the Beneficiary a substantiated presentation of the post-audit results.
Your benefits from the implementation of the solutions proposed by the Audit Report:
- Reduced consumption of thermal power and/or fuels.
- Return on investment on the account of the savings generated.
- Remote control and monitoring.
- Recovery of the residual heat.
- Self-generation of power, increased supply safety.
- Alternative solutions for fossil fuels.
- Assessment of consumption optimization solutions at process levels, etc.
Scope of application:
- Construction materials producers.
- Glass and ceramic industry.
- Wood and paper industry.
- Food and pharmaceutics industry.
- Any other industry featuring relevant thermal power consumption.
Thermal Energy Audit conducted by Servelect: Cesiro, Hochland, Cemaco, Holzindustrie Schweighofer, Zaharul Ludus, Transavia, Pehart Tec etc.