Why Feasibility Study instead of a direct implementation of the solution?
- Because we position ourselves as an objective third party; any equipment rendering investment costs should be thoroughly documented.
- Because we analyse several alternatives which are technically and economically feasible, before selecting the optimal solution. We take into account the controllable or foreseen factors and perform a sensitivity analysis for the variation in price between the fuel input and the energy output from the cogeneration system.
Description of the Feasibility Study conducted by Servelect:
- Analysis of at least 3 feasible solutions (different fuels, different operating principles).
- Heat requirement estimation.
- Adequate sizing of solution.
- Economic analysis of the proposed investment.
- Achieving accreditation needed for bonus payments for cogeneration or green certificates.
Your benefits from the collaboration with Servelect:
- Power-self generation.
- Analysis of the feasibility of solutions from the following points of view: cost, efficiency, availability, flexibility and lifespan, environmental performance, risks.
Scope of application:
- Any simultaneous consumer of electricity and thermal power.
- Utilities producers.
Studies conducted by Servelect: Cemacon, Hochland, Amann, Zaharul Oradea, Zaharul Ludus, Universitatea Tehnica din Cluj-Napoca, Compania de Apa Oradea.