Description of solutions proposed:
Implementation of an industrial automation such as data acquisition systems, monitoring and control or a system to combine them all into one (SCADA) brings a major contribution, benefits in terms of competitiveness in the industrial market.
Thus, the solutions for which Servelect owns skills and references in implementation are:
- Variable drive with drivers for electric cars – using these types of electronic equipment is suitable in the applications with variable speed (ex. pumps, fans, hydraulic pumps, conveyors, cranes etc.) in order to reduce energy use, to increase the machine lifespan and cutting down driving time.
- Variable flow drive for exhaust and filter installations in the technological processes;
- Automatic control of ventilation and the degree of internal comfort, by turning on the variable flow and dampers for air handling units (AHU).
- Variable flow drive for installations of pumping cooling processes or recirculation of heat for space heating.
- Variable flow drive for air compressors and centralized control system of their operation, in relation to the required compressed air and the pressure to be maintained;
- Automation of refrigeration and cooling systems in processes, by controlling the torque and the speed.
- Equipment for conditioning the supply voltage – use of this equipment leads both to energy savings and the elimination of unexpected disruptions in supply and the increase of lifespan of the equipment, simply because the voltage is maintained or even reduced below the nominal.
- Equipment for filtering the harmonic distortion and compensation of reactive energy.
- Plants for dynamic compensation of power factor, in processes with rapid load variations.
- Online monitoring systems and in real time of electricity quality (voltage fluctuations, harmonic distortion, flicker) according to standards in force.
- Technical studies for accessing non-refundable financing for energy and technological monitoring systems (remote management).
- Monitoring systems of state parameters in industrial processes, both locally and centrally, with the possibility of automatically import into SAP systems.
- Monitoring systems of production level, by integrating some automated count on the production lines, with the possibility of automatically import into SAP systems.
- Energy monitoring systems, by online and in real time tracking of utilities consumption, with the possibility of setting targets optimized by consumption (M&T) and identification of factors of influence on consumption.
- Systems of energy monitoring (remote management), by online and in real time tracking of utilities consumption, with measurement and verification (M&V) of energy savings when deploying solutions to increase energy efficiency, according to IPMVP* and in line with ISO 50001.
- Building Energy Management Systems – BEMS for online and in real time monitoring of comfort in buildings, closely correlated with energy use, which thus can be optimized – intelligent buildings.
- Systems of monitoring the utilities in technological processes (methane, steam, compressed-air, heat carrier, etc.) both locally and centrally in a dispatcher, in correlation with possible influencing factors (temperature, humidity, etc.).
- Monitoring the parameters of state and comfort in the buildings (temperature, humidity, CO2 level).
- Automation applications with sensors and dimming in interior lighting installations.
- Automation applications with sensors and dimming with automatic activation depending on the presence of external lighting installations perimeters (transformer stations, industrial sites, etc.).
- Automated Demand Response systems for the control of load curve, both in industry, and in (groups of) buildings, so as to obtain favourable fees in electricity billing.
- Systems of automation and integration in the network of sources of local (micro)cogeneration.
- Automation and integration in the network of renewable energy sources (photovoltaic parks, wind turbines, micro-hydrogenerators).
- Automation and integration in the network of capacitive/inductive compensation systems in solar, wind or hydro electrical parks.
- Design and manufacture automation switchboards for application requested by the Beneficiary.
- Online software systems and with multiple users for the implementation and active use of Energy Management standard ISO 50001.
Your benefits after the implementation of industrial automation:
By implementing industrial automation solutions you contribute to increasing your company’s profitability by monitoring (awareness), automatic control (action and feedback) and process optimization (reducing energy costs, etc.) This is reflected in a reduced transfer of costs in profit, wealth and increasing operational safety.
Thus, through industrial automation implemented by Servelect you get:
- Reduction of specific energy use embedded in processes
- Raising the safety standards and security at work, etc.
- A degree of repetitiveness, otherwise unattainable by human operators
- Ensuring a greater saving of raw materials
- Energy use at a high quality and improved productivity
- Predictability of equipment behaviour
- Actual improvement of quality and safety of people’s work
- Improving the environment where they work
- Simplifying or even eliminating physical work provided by a human operator
- Depriving the staff of hazardous environments
- Increasing productivity
- Increasing the quality and reliability of products
- Significant decrease in the percentage of scrap, etc.
Cesiro, Comelf, EDS Brasov, Clasic Prod Mex etc.