Why an Energy Audit on the industrial site?
- Because that way you shall benefit from a clear and realistic “radiography” of the way you produce and/or distribute utilities to your customers on the industrial site.
- Because we identify areas with losses, as well as the optimized way of centralized or distributed production of electrical or thermal power from renewable sources, etc.
- Because the core purpose of the Audit is to substantiate and estimate, by means of a cost-benefit analysis, feasible solutions for improving the energy efficiency, with a view to provide efficient and sustainable utilities to the beneficiaries on the industrial site.
Description of energy Audit on industrial sites as conducted by Servelect:
- Defines in full agreement with the Beneficiary the boundary to be audited, focusing on the areas with potential for efficiency improvement.
- Collects and analyses historical consumption data of the tenants.
- Performs energy measurements in terms of quality and quantity.
- Performs calculations and prepares the actual energy balance, at group level.
- Identifies organizational solutions, with immediate results.
- Substantiates optimization solutions which are feasible from a technical point of view.
- Performs calculations and prepares the optimized energy balance, at group level.
- Performs economic analyses for the proposed investment, by means of specific financial indicators.
- Draws up a plan of measures and actions and establishes the order of the priorities in terms of feasibility.
- Submits to the Beneficiary a substantiated presentation of the port-audit results.
Your benefits from the implementation of the solutions proposed by the Audit Report:
Scope of application:
- Industrial sites.
- Commercial centers.
- Logistics platforms.