Why Energy Audit for Utility Distribution Systems?
- Because that way you shall benefit from a clear and realistic “radiography” of the way you distribute utilities, of the OTC ( technical and commercial losses), etc.
- based on the optimized study of the circulation of electric powers or thermal loads, we identify the equipment with losses beyond the accepted benchmarks, non-complying meters, optimized distribution architectures, solutions for removing the bottlenecks in the networks.
- Because the core purpose of the Energy Audit is to substantiate and estimate, by means of a cost-benefit analysis, feasible solutions for reducing OTC.
Description of Energy audit for utility distribution systems as conducted by Servelect:
• Collects and analyses historical consumption data of the power consumers.
• Performs energy measurements in terms of quality and quantity.
• Performs Energy Auditing of the following systems:
– electric power distribution on voltage levels: LV/MV/HV.
– production and distribution of the heat transfer fluid.
– production and distribution of the compressed air.
– distribution of hot/cold industrial and drinking water.
• Determines the technical and commercial OTC.
• Identifies the optimization solutions for operating modes.
• Performs economic analyses for the proposed investment, by means of specific financial indicators.
• Draws up a plan of measures and actions and establishes the order of priorities in terms of feasibility.
• Submits to the Beneficiary a substantiated presentation of the post-audit results.
Your benefits from the implementation of the solution proposed by the audit report:
- Enel Distributie Dobrogea – electric grid
- Enel Distributie Banat – electric grid
- F.D.E.E Electrica Muntenia Nord – electric grid
- Holcim – compressed air network
- Cemacon – heating ceramic blocks dryer
- Pehart Tec – steam production and distribution